The faithful support of people like you brought Seashore Point Wellness and Rehab from its inception in 1956 as the Cape End Manor to the present as part of the Deaconess Abundant Life Communities family. Your generous support has made it possible for Seashore Point Wellness and Rehab to bring creative, compassionate care forward into the 21st century. Our future is being created today by both the gift of time and resources from friends, residents and their families, employees, churches, local businesses and other organizations. At Seashore Point Wellness and Rehab, as in all our Deaconess communities, we strive to nurture the mind, body, and spirit in an environment of dignity and respect for the lifelong contributions of our residents. Join us in this important work – your gift does make a difference!
There are many ways you can give to Seashore Point Wellness and Rehab:
- View Deaconess Abundant Life Communities' Annual Report to see how your gift has benefitted the residents Deaconess Abundant Life Communities Annual Report
- Make a cash gift to Seashore Point Wellness and Rehab during our annual year end and Memorial appeals or at a time convenient to you and be recognized as a member of one of the Deaconess Giving Societies. Explore increasing your give through a corporate match from your employer.
Cash Gift Donation/Remittance Coupon.
- Honor a loved one on the Seashore Point Giving Tree with an engraved leaf.
Giving Tree Invitation Form
- Make a Commemorative or Memorial Gift.
Herb Taylor Scholarship Fund
- Create a Seashore Point Charitable Gift Annuity and receive incomes from your gift! For a customized illustration of how a Seashore Point/Deaconess charitable gift annuity can benefit you, contact Dorene Glynn, our Development Director, at 978-402-8270 or email@example.com.
Legacy Society Form
How Do Charitable Gift Annuities Work
- Plan a bequest to Seashore Point Wellness and Rehab/Deaconess in your will and become a Legacy Society member.
Legacy Society Form
Making a Bequest
- Make a Gift of an Asset such as real estate, stocks, or life insurance. Please contact us so we can work with you directly.
- Participate in Special Event like the annual Seashore Point We Care Gala or Golf Tournament.
You could also spend some time with our Director of Development exploring our other opportunities for matching your interests with our dreams.
If you or your financial advisor would like additional information about ways you can make meaningful gifts to Seashore Point Wellness and Rehab as part of your current and long-term financial planning, please contact Dorene Glynn, Director of Development, at 978-402-8270, or send her an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also print our donation form and mail your gift to us at Seashore Point, 100 Alden Street, Provincetown, MA 02657.